In the final quarter, the firm developed and sold over 300,000 electric vehicles model, with over 930,000 expected in 2021.
Tesla’s production and sales totaled over 300,000 units in the fourth quarter of 2021, a new all-time record The result for 2021 surpasses 930,000, a significant rise over 2020 and a solid basis for a seven-digit outcome in 2022.
The year 2021, in particular, demonstrates how quickly Tesla’s EV sales are increasing:
Results: Tesla’s entire electric vehicle production climbed by roughly 70% year over year in Q4 to 305,840, the biggest performance ever. The increased production of the 3 Y (up 79 percent to 292,731) is attributed to the fact that the upgraded S/Model X pair is in the ramp-up phase (down 19 percent to 13,109).
Preliminary sales results (customer deliveries) are comparable. A total of 308,600 electric automobiles were sold by the firm (up 71 percent year-over-year). Mostly due to the 3/Model Y combination, which saw an 84 percent increase in sales to 296,850.
The revamped Model S/ X combo is now selling in the tens of thousands every quarter (11,750), but it’s still less than a year ago (down 38 percent ).
305,840 units were produced in total (up 70 percent year-over-year)
- l 3/Y production: 292,731 (up 79% year-over-year)
l S/X production: 13,109 (down 19% year-over-year)
Tesla car price
- Total deliveries: 308,600 (up 71% year-over-year)
- 3/Y deliveries: 296,850 (up 84% year-over-year)
- S/X deliveries: 11,750 (down 38% year-over-year)
Final sales figures might differ by as much as 0.5 percent or more.
In terms of full-year sales and manufacturing, Tesla has surpassed 930,000 units.
The business raised total EV production by 82.5 percent to 930,422, owing mostly to the Model 3/Model Y, which almost doubled in output (906,032 – up by 99 percent ). Production of the upgraded S/Model X was restricted and is slowly ramping up.
Tesla sold 936,172 all-electric vehicles (an increase of 87.4 percent), considerably more than any other brand. The 3/Model Y (911,208) has more than doubled in number (up by 106 percent), whereas the Model S/Model X has decreased by 56 percent to 24,964.
Total output: 930,422. (up 82.5 percent year-over-year)
906,032 3/Ys were produced (up 99 percent year-over-year)
Production of the S/X was 24,390 units (down 56 percent year-over-year)
936,172 packages were delivered (up 87.4 percent year-over-year)
911,208 l 3/Y deliveries (up 106 percent year-over-year)
A total of 24,964 l S/Xs have been delivered (down 56 percent year-over-year)
- Q4: 308,600 (up 71% year-over-year)
- 2021: 936,172 (up 87.4% year-over-year)
Deliveries by model
- 3/Y deliveries
- 296,850 in the fourth quarter (up 84 percent year-over-year)
- 911,208 in 2021 (up 106 percent year-over-year)
- S/X deliveries
- 11,750 in the fourth quarter (down 38 percent year-over-year)
- 24.964 in 2021 (down 56 percent year-over-year)
- 305,840 in the fourth quarter (up 70 percent year-over-year)
- 930,422 in 2021 (up 82.5 percent year-over-year)
Production by model
- Model 3/Y production
- 292,731 in the fourth quarter (up 79 percent year-over-year)
- 906,032 in 2021 (up 99 percent year-over-year)
- Model S/X production
- 13109 in the fourth quarter (down 19 percent year-over-year)
- 24,390 in 2021 (down 56 percent year-over-year)