The Best Affordable SEO Services in New York

You’ve worked hard on your website and it’s finally ready to go live. Now it’s time to make sure your site is visible to the search engines so that people can find you when they search.

Luckily, there are plenty of affordable search engine optimization services in New York that can help you do just that! If you want your site to rank highly in the search results, choose one of these agencies or freelancers and get ready to start seeing more traffic.

Domain Authority

The true value of a strong domain name is rooted in its Domain Authority (DA). The DA, calculated using various other metrics, indicates how much Google trusts a particular website. Essentially, if a site has high Domain Authority, it’s considered an authority on whatever topic that domain addresses.

You can use Website Grader for free to check your site’s DA at any time. For example, Forbes has a great Domain Authority at 95.

Page Authority

The Page Authority metric is a score between 1 and 100 that Google uses to determine how important a page is relative to other pages on its index. The PA is an aggregate score based on data from several independent sources, including Moz’s own link intelligence tools, Google’s HTTP header data, and the indexed content of a page.

A score of 100 means it’s one of Google’s most important pages on their entire index; a score of 10 means it’s one of their least important pages.

Website Value

If you’re planning to hire an agency or consultant, start by looking at the estimated value of their website. Is it over $5 million? If so, that’s a good sign.

Social Media Index

$4,000 for one year. They guarantee to provide page 1 rankings on Google and Facebook or give your money back. Plus, we are proud to offer Social Media Index’sTM social media services with guaranteed results at a fixed price! Whether you are looking for affordable ways to increase your business’ popularity or simply want to learn more about social media marketing, Social Media IndexTM is here for you.


1,000 top-quality backlinks. At least 30% of these backlinks should come from social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. The remaining 70% should be good old fashion links (web 2.0s, link wheels). The number of outbound links to your own website should be a maximum of 2 per page.

Keyword Density

Best affordable SEO services, new york SEO services, affordable SEO agency, and e-commerce solutions. 3% of all words in the title.

Google Indexed Pages

[The First Page] [This is what you want to target] In today’s world, it’s critical for your business to be on Google. There are more people using their phones than ever before, which means there are more searches taking place than ever before.

And if your business isn’t showing up on Google when people search for what you do, you’re missing out on an incredible amount of traffic and revenue opportunities.

Page Load Speed

While it may seem counterintuitive, page load speed has a direct correlation with user experience. If you’re running a search engine optimization campaign and you want to generate more traffic and better quality leads, then it’s essential that your site loads as quickly as possible.

Having an overloaded website or a slow server will hurt your rankings in search engines like Google. Hiring an affordable NYC SEO company can help optimize your website for speed.

Bounce Rate

This is a metric Google Analytics uses to determine how many people only view one page on your website and then leave. It’s not always a bad thing, since it can indicate that you have valuable content that attracts readers. However, if your bounce rate is too high, you may want to re-think some of your design or content strategy.

Competitor Analysis

On average, an SEO company can cost $1,000+ per month. However, there are cheaper alternatives for small business owners who have tight budgets. I’ve personally found three affordable SEO options from local companies near me: #1, #2, and #3. They all offer great services at around $250-400/month, which is less than half of what you’d pay at a typical agency.

Leave a Comment